posted this on March 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Updated Aug 24, 2011
1. Access your Group page from the Network tab in your TripIt account.
2. Click on the "Google add-ons for Groups" link at the top right-hand side of the page.
3. In the pop-up that appears, click on "TripIt Groups Gadget."
4. Copy the URL displayed in the next pop-up.
5. Now go to your Google Sites page and click 'Edit Page'.
6. From the menu, click 'Insert', then 'More Gadgets'
7. Click "Add Gadget by URL" and paste your Group URL into the input box and click the "Add" button.
8. Save the changes to your Google Sites page.
In order to complete this installation, you'll need to have your Groups Gadget URL (as described in steps 1-4 above).
1. From your iGoogle page, click 'Add Stuff' in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click 'Add feed or gadget'.
3. Paste your Groups URL in the input box and click 'Add'.
4. Return to your iGoogle page to see your TripIt Groups Gadget.
Support Software by Zendesk