Add, delete, edit trip details and itinerary items on our mobile apps
posted this on June 10, 2010 05:14 pm
Updated Jan 16, 2013
You can change the high-level or trip item detail of your itinerary on your Android, iPhone, and iPad through the TripIt app.
Note: Our native applications on iOS and Android feature online add, edit, and delete functionality. Our native Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 apps are view-only, as is our native Android application when running on tablets. Editing will be possible on Android Tablets in February, 2013.
Offline editing and deletion will be available on our native platforms in Fall 2012.
Across all of our applications, you can edit any trip or trip object, using the nearest Edit button or Pencil-icon button. You must have collaborator access to edit a trip that has been shared with you.
1. Tap on the trip you wish to edit, and then tap on the Edit button.
2. Tap on the text in the area (i.e Jul 17, 2012) where you wish to make your edit.
3. Complete your edit and tap on the Save button.
Delete: If you would like to delete your flight, maps, car rentals, or other trip items from your itinerary, on your itinerary page, all you need to do is swipe to the left or right. You will see a delete prompt appear. If you tap the delete button, your trip wil be deleted from our database. If you tap anywhere else, the trip will not be deleted.
1. Tap on the trip you wish to edit from your Upcoming Trips view and then tap on the trip item you wish to edit.
2. The ‘Edit Trip’ option will appear.
3. Tap anywhere on the field to edit your trip details.
Native editing is now available on Android Tablets.
1.Tap on the trip item (flight, hotel, meeting, etc.) you wish to edit.