Search for anything you need while at the airport, such as your gate or a charging station, and get step-by-step walking instructions to your destination.
Interactive Airport Maps will also show you how long it should take to get to where you need to go, their hours of operation and other useful details. COVID-19 information such as hand sanitiser stations, vending machines for PPE and COVID-19 testing sites are now displayed for available airports . Interactive Airport Maps are available for 103 airports worldwide.
- Step-by-step directions.
- Estimated walking times between any two points in the airport.
- Ability to search for gates, charging stations, shops, restrooms and more.
- Information on shops, restaurants and more, including a description of the services, the location, hours of operation and more details.
How it works:
- Open the TripIt app.
- Tap the Pro tab and select Interactive Airport Maps.
- Enter your airport.
Interactive Airport Maps are also located within the flight details screen of the TripIt mobile app, under Airports. If the airport map does not display Pro, it will be a standard map of the airport. Internet access is required to access the enhanced maps for the first time, but once a map has been opened, it will be available offline for the remainder of the trip.
Interactive Airport Map features that are only available on the iOS app include:
- 3D view: “Tilt” the interactive map for a better visual of the airport and to easily identify important landmarks.
- Level of detail in the map dynamically adjusts as you zoom in and out, always providing you with just the right amount of information.
- Enhanced search function within the map helps you locate gates, water refill stations, restaurants, charging stations, cashpoints, shops and more.
- Dark Mode compatible maps are easier on your eyes and save battery.
Updated: 22 Apr, 2021