TripIt Pro users can set up travel alerts to help make travelling easier.
Flight alerts begin three days before a flight's departure. Refund and seat alerts are available anytime after you include a valid flight in your itinerary.
Alerts settings can be updated anytime on the Travel Alerts page of our website or on our Android and iOS apps (More > Settings). Once sent, alerts will auto-delete after one day, allowing users to refer to a recent alert if needed.
TripIt flight alerts include:
Within 3 days of departure:
- Schedule changes.
24 hours prior to scheduled departure:
- Check-in reminders.
Day of flight:
- Arrival and connection summaries.
- Departure summary and gate changes (beginning four hours before departure).
- Cancellations and delays (plus alternate flight options are available in the app).
- Weather: When the chance of precipitation is 30% or greater.
- Terminal and gate notifications when you're close to the airport (push notifications only).
Pro users can also receive interactive travel alerts via push notifications for the following:
Check-in alerts: Check in directly to your flight or view flight details.
Delay alerts: Search alternative flights and view your flight details.
Cancellation alerts: Search alternative flights and view your flight details.
Updated: 27 Feb, 2020