Our latest updates, notices and major bugs.
- Traveller Resource Centre : The Traveller Resource Centre has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveller Resource Centre makes it easy for travellers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v11.3.1 for Android was released on 16th February. We added Neighbourhood Safety Scores to activity, meeting, tour, theatre and concert plans. Set your personal risk level and we’ll warn you if you’re planning on visiting an area that’s above your threshold. The More tab has now become the Account tab, with better organisation of profile features and settings. Continue to find the Help Centre here for answers to your questions. We fixed a bug that prevented you from changing a person whom you’ve shared a trip with from a viewer to a planner. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v16.3 for iOS was released on 7thFebruary. The More tab has now become the Account tab, with better organisation of profile features and settings. Continue to find the Help Centre here for answers to your questions. We made enhancements for improved accessibility, especially for use with keyboard controls. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update : The TripIt Planner app v16.1 for Mac app was released on 9th December. Destination-specific guidance now includes additional details about quarantine requirements and entry rules, and is now available for French regions and Spanish autonomous communities. Please update your Mac!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programmes offering you the opportunity to organise your reward programmes and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programmes, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Inbox Sync : Currently, there is an issue with setting up Inbox Sync for Hotmail email addresses on the TripIt iOS app. Until this is resolved, you can set up Inbox Sync from our website . After signing in, click ‘Set up Inbox Sync and never forget to forward a plan!’ from our Home page.
Updated: 22 Feb, 2022