Our latest updates, notices and major bugs.
Special Update for Gmail Auto-Import users:
We have updated Auto-Import (auto-forward of your confirmation emails) to improve your experience and comply with Google standards. If you had authorised Auto-Import for Gmail prior to 18th Sep, 2019, to continue using the Auto-Import feature, please disable and then re-enable the feature in your TripIt account. Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address for which you wish to authorise auto-import. Website: Sign in to your TripIt account and click Set up Auto-Import and never forget to forward a plan on your home page.
Bugs: No known major bugs at this time
- Traveller Resource Centre: The new Traveller Resource Centre has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveller Resource Centre makes it easy for travellers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address for which you wish to authorise auto-import. Website: For your signed-in account, click Set up Auto-Import and never forget to forward a plan on your home page.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organiser app v10.0 for Android was released on 11 September. Point Tracker now supports reward programmes that require security questions or codes in order to update balances and history (TripIt Pro). We've added the ease and convenience of in-app purchases. Upgrade to a TripIt Pro subscription with just a few taps! We fixed a bug where some links to help content were broken. Don't forget to check the Help Centre from the More tab for tips and how-tos. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organiser app v14 for iOS was released on 16 September. The TripIt widget for iPhone displays the most relevant details for your upcoming trip or event so you can quickly see the information you need, whether that's a flight number or a road trip pit stop. Upgrade to iOS 14 and add the TripIt widget to the Home screen or Today view on your iPhone. Point Tracker now supports reward programmes that require security questions or codes in order to update balances and history (TripIt Pro). We also fixed a variety of bugs, including a pesky one where accommodation and rental car locations were not included in the list of addresses in Navigator. Remember that Navigator can help you get from one point to another with a search tool that shows the transportation options available to you. Please update your iOS devices!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programmes offering you the opportunity to organise your reward programmes and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programmes, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
Updated: 17 Sep, 2020