Our latest updates, notices and major bugs.
Special Update for Gmail Auto-Import users:
We have updated Auto-Import (auto-forward of your confirmation emails) to improve your experience and comply with Google standards. If you had authorised Auto-Import for Gmail prior to 18th Sep, 2019, to continue using the Auto-Import feature, please disable and then re-enable the feature in your TripIt account. Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address for which you wish to authorise auto-import. Website: Sign in to your TripIt account and click Set up Auto-Import and never forget to forward a plan on your home page.
Bugs: No known major bugs at this time
- Traveller Resource Centre: The new Traveller Resource Centre has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveller Resource Centre makes it easy for travellers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address for which you wish to authorise auto-import. Website: For your signed-in account, click Set up Auto-Import and never forget to forward a plan on your home page.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organiser app v9.6 for Android was released on 20th June. In this latest version, we continued making enhancements for accessibility and overall usability. We fixed a bug that prevented travellers from zooming and panning in the trip map view. We also addressed a few issues related to translations and resolved some pesky crashes. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organiser app v12.6.1 for iOS was released on 8 July. We revamped our airport maps to make it easier for you to find your way around an unfamiliar airport. Zoom in and search for coffee, food, lounges and more before your flight and during layovers. We also fixed bugs related to accessibility and translations. Please update your iOS devices!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programmes offering you the opportunity to organise your reward programmes and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programmes, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
Updated: 21 July 2020