The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
Email support is provided to all users via our website and mobile apps.
Web: If you cannot find the information you need on our help pages, please contact us via our website using the Contact Support links on our help pages
Mobile: On our Android and iOS mobile apps our help centre can be accessed by tapping Account (bottom right) > Help Centre . To send us an email, tap the floating action button (envelope icon) at the bottom right of any page.
- Our support team is here to assist you Monday - Friday.
- All support email is permanently housed in our tracking system allowing TripIt and you to keep a record of all interactions as well as providing a detailed report for TripIt on all user issues and enhancement requests.
- If you are a TripIt Pro subscriber, be sure to select TripIt Pro Members (premium account) as your category. This will prioritise your question to our premium user queue (after we verify that you have a Pro account).
- TripIt does not offer phone or chat support.
- We will make every attempt to respond to your question/request within one business day.
Billing: A voicemail phone number is available if you have a billing question about your TripIt Pro or TripIt for Teams account. Emailing your billing question will receive the same, if not quicker, response in nearly all cases. Information on contacting TripIt with billing / credit card charge questions can be found on our help page TripIt Pro billing question.
Updated: 8 Feb, 2022