After your account is created, you can import your trips by forwarding your confirmation email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account. SAP Concur customers can also view our SAP Concur: Getting started with TripIt help page for additional details.
Once your trip is created, you can edit your itinerary, add maps, directions, weather, meetings, activities, notes, photos and more. Then, share your itinerary with friends, family and colleagues. You can even access and edit your TripIt itineraries from your mobile device!
Related Help Pages:
- Add, delete, edit your trip details
- Itinerary isn't displaying in your account
- Problem with Your TripIt Submission
- Handling changes to your flight itinerary
- Authorising Auto-Import for Email
Updated: 30 May 2019