Format display can be set in the About you account area of the TripIt website. The time format on our Android and iOS apps can be set from your device settings.
You can set your preferences for date (mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy/mm/dd), distance (miles or kilometres [km]), time (am/pm or 24-hour clock) and/or weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius) on our website.
- Sign in and then click on your user name (upper right of the page).
- Select Settings >About you.
- Scroll down to Travel preferences and make your selection(s). Be sure to tap Save before exiting the page.
The time format (am/pm or 24-hour clock) displayed on our Android and iOS apps is set from your device settings, not within the TripIt app settings.
- Android: Settings > System > Date & Time > Use 24-hour format.
- iOS: Settings > General > Date & Time > 24-Hour Time.
Updated: 24 Feb, 2020