No known major bugs at this time.
• Company provided TripIt Pro no longer activated: Occasionally, the established link between SAP Concur and TripIt breaks. For most users, unlinking and then relinking their SAP Concur and TripIt accounts resolves the connection problem and re-establishes their TripIt Pro subscription.
1st step : Disconnect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts:
Sign into your account on the TripIt website > click your user name (top right) > Settings > Applications > then click Remove next to the Concur application.
2nd step : Reconnect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts:
Sign into your SAP Concur Account > App Centre > Search for TripIt > Click Connect and sign into your existing TripIt account.
• Existing TripIt Pro retail customer offered Pro by their company via TripLink : Once you have linked your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts, your TripIt Pro subscription will automatically revert to your company paid subscription at the conclusion of your current Pro subscription. Please see our help page for instructions on linking your TripIt and SAP Concur accounts.
• Personal Trips : Concur Travel users have the option to prevent personal trips in their TripIt account from being displayed in Concur. Our help page has instructions.
• Year-long trip : If SAP Concur has added a year-long trip to your TripIt account, the usual cause is a passive (non-live booking) trip segment, entered by your travel agency, a year out from the reservation start date. The passive segment allows the travel agency to keep the record active in their system. TripIt has no control over the inclusion of passive segments in your live booking record. Please contact TripIt support via our feedback form for assistance.
• Inbox Sync (formerly Auto-Import): Your SAP Concur-booked trips will be pushed by the SAP Concur API to your TripIt account. If you also use our Inbox Sync feature please be aware that on occasion duplicate trip entries may be created in TripIt. To avoid trip item or itinerary duplications, you may wish to consider not authorising auto-importing of your confirmation emails.
• Never enter your credit card : If your company provides you with TripIt via their SAP Concur contract, there is never a need to enter your credit card information on the TripIt site. Credit card information is not provided to TripIt by SAP Concur. If you find you did provide us with your card information in error and you were charged, please contact us here.
Updated: 21 Jan, 2022