You can change the designation of yourself or anyone you have already shared a trip with at anytime.
If you've shared your trip with someone by adding them as a traveler, viewer or planner, you can change their designation or remove them from the trip. If you are the trip owner, you can change your designation from a traveler to a planner on our website (not available from mobile apps) but you can't remove yourself completely from a trip.
From our website:
- Select your trip from the Trips page.
- Click the triangle next to the name you wish to update.
- Select the new designation (Traveler, Viewer, or Planner)
- From here, you can also click Remove from trip.
From our Android and iOS mobile apps:
- Select the trip from our Android or iOS apps.
- In the People section, tap the name of the person whose designation you wish to change and then select the new designation (Traveler, Viewer, or Planner).
- You can also remove a person from a trip in the same section.
Updated: Apr 1, 2022