TripIt Pro member's trips are automatically shared with any TripIt user in their Inner Circle.
- Inner Circle is available on our website and Android/iOS TripIt app.
- The Inner Circle invitee does not need to be a TripIt Pro member.
- New trips are shared as soon as they are posted in your account. If you do not want to share a specific trip with your Inner Circle, please see below
- Trip sharing is not reciprocal (you will not be provided trip information for the person you have added to your Inner Circle).
Add to your Inner Circle.
1. Click Add to Inner Circle from the Network page.
2. Enter your Inner Circle's email address then click Send Invite (your invitee will need to accept your invitation before they are added to your Inner Circle).
Once added to your Inner Circle, you can edit their rights or remove them at anytime.
1. Click Inner Circle from the Network page.
2. Click on your Inner Circle's name to see an option to Edit trip permissions or Remove from Inner Circle.
3. If you click the Edit trip permissions button, you can update your Inner Circle to have view only or editing rights.
4. To remove an Inner Circle, click the Remove from Inner Circle button.
Add to your Inner Circle from the Android and iOS TripIt app.
1. Tap the Pro tab then select Inner Circle.
2. Tap Add to Inner Circle.
3. Enter your Inner Circle's email address and choose whether you want your Inner Circle to have view only or editing rights.
4. Tap Send.
Edit permission rights or remove from Inner Circle.
1. From the Pro tab, select Inner Circle.
2. Tap on your Inner Circle's name.
3. From here, you can choose if you want your Inner Circle to have view only or editing rights.
4. To remove an Inner Circle, tap Remove from Inner Circle.
*Important! Inner Circle members receive your trip information immediately upon itinerary creation. If you are planning a trip that you do not wish one or more of your Inner Circle members to see (surprise trip, birthday, anniversary, etc.) you need to first create a trip shell (Add a trip link) with trip dates and title and mark the Do not share with my Inner Circle box on our website or TripIt app before submitting any confirmation email to email@example.com (including auto import). Selecting the Do not share with Inner Circle box after creation will not retroactively remove the trip from your Inner Circle members account.
Updated: Aug 7, 2018