Point Tracker can now automatically track United MileagePlus miles.
Users no longer need to forward their points statement to email@example.com.
Here's all you need to do (just one time):
- Sign into your TripIt Pro account on our website or launch the TripIt app on your Android or iOS device.
- Navigate to Point Tracker > Select Add Account.
- Under the kind of program select Airline > United (MileagePlus).
- Then select Sign into United.
- You will be redirected to a United webpage where you will need to enter your MileagePlus credentials
- Click Save and you’re done.
Previously forwarded your United statement?: If you have been tracking your United miles by forwarding your monthly statement you will need to re-enter your credentials (one time) to make sure United accounts are up-to-date and connected properly. Manually forwarded United mileage statements will no longer be processed.
Real time: The mileage displayed on the website and the mobile app is updated in real-time.
Tracking multiple United accounts: You can track multiple United MileagePlus accounts within your Point Tracker account.
Updated: Sep 22, 2021