Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS Sign out bug fix released (May 27): TripIt for iOS v11.6.1 has been released and is available in the App Store. This release fixes a bug that would sometimes sign you out when you would open the app. Please update your iOS device to TripIt v11.6.1
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v8.6.1 for Android was released on May 24th. Canceled travel plans? With Auto-Import turned on, your canceled flight, hotel, or car reservation emails will be forwarded to TripIt for you, and flagged for removal from your itinerary. The legibility of the headers throughout the app has been improved for greater accessibility. You can now move travel plans from a trip to unfiled items to easily reference it again in the future. We fixed a bug that broke scrolling within help articles. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v11.6.1 for iOS was released on May 27th. Canceled travel plans? With Auto-Import turned on, your canceled flight, hotel or car reservation emails will be forwarded to TripIt for you and flagged for removal from your itinerary. We've also redesigned the TripIt app for Apple Watch. Now you can see your upcoming trips, itinerary timeline and view the details of a specific travel plan. We support additional complications for your Watch face. Try one out to see your upcoming travel plans and quickly launch the app on your Watch. Visit our Help Center from the More tab for details. Please update your iOS devices!
Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
Updated: May 27, 2019