Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v10.1.0 for iOS was released on Dec 11th. Share your rail plans through the TripIt app for iMessage along with other plans or an entire trip. If you share your plans with other TripIt users, we'll refresh the plans for you when something is added or changed. Edit plans more easily with redesigned screens for flights, rail, cruises, and other transportation. Keep your passport, driver license, and other travel documents secure with Face ID (for iPhone X). Manage which trips are added to Concur with the toggle on the Edit Trip screen. We've also fixed a few editing bugs and crash when opening flight details from Calendar. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v7.1.o for Android was released on Dec 11th. In this release,you can edit and add plans more easily with redesigned screens for lodging, rental car, restaurant, parking, rail, transportation, and cruise. We've enhanced our sharing feature to allow you to share either selected trip plans or the entire trip. We've fixed a bug when moving plans between trips, issues with auto-complete for location addresses, and a couple crashes. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Widget on Android app (Dec 14): TripIt for Android v7.1.1 has corrected the widget bug that was created with this week's earlier release (v7.1). Please update your TripIt Android app.
Updated: Dec 14, 2017