Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v10.5.0 for iOS was released on June 20th. With TripIt Pro, international travel is easier with access to new tools, including embassy info, currency convertors, socket and plug requirements, tipping advice and more. Plus, all TripIt users will see safety scores for the neighborhoods they're visiting. The scores are based on a variety of factors, such as women's safety, access to health and medical services, and prevalence of theft. We've made it easier to see who you've shared your trip with and to manage the travelers and viewers on your trip. We've also fixed a few bugs including one that affected the trip name when two trips are merged. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v7.50 for Android was released on June 15th. TripIt Pro makes international travel easier with access to new tools, including currency convertors, socket and plug requirements, and more. Plus, all TripIt users will see safety scores for neighborhoods they're visiting. The scores are based on a variety of factors such as women's safety, access to medical services and more. We've also made it easier to see who you've shared your trip with and to manage the travelers and viewers on your trip. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- No major bugs at this time.
Updated: Jun 20, 2018