Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v10.3 for iOS was released on March 7th. You can now move an unfiled item into a past or current trip as a plan and we'll help you fill in any missing information by suggesting locations and addresses as you type. It's also easier to add and edit car rentals, rails, and cruises. You can also flag some plans that you have not yet booked. We've fixed lots of bugs, including one when adding a loyalty program to Point Tracker (for Pro users), one with merging trips, and various other plan editing bugs. We've also made a number of other improvements under the hood as we prepare for some new features coming up. This will be our last version available to iOS9 users so make sure to upgrade to the latest version of iOS in order to get the latest TripIt features. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v7.2 for Android was released on January 19th. TripIt Pro subscribers now get airport security wait times for select airports. This Pro feature is available at Austin (AUS), Denver (DEN), Orlando (MCO) and Phoenix (PHX) airports. We also made it possible to share plans using a broader array of apps and fixed a bug that caused a crash when launching OS Wear by Google. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- No major bugs at this time.
Updated: Mar 15, 2018