Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
Special Update for Gmail Auto-Import users:
We have updated Auto-Import (auto-forward of your confirmation emails) to improve your experience and comply with Google standards. If you had authorized Auto-Import for Gmail prior to Sep 18th, 2019, to continue using the Auto-Import feature, please disable and then re-enable the feature in your TripIt account. Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address you wish to authorize auto-import. Website: Sign in to your TripIt account and click Set up Auto-Import and never forget to forward a plan on your home page.
Bugs: March 25, 2021 There was a crashing bug affecting some users on v10.4 for Android. Please update your device to the latest version of TripIt (10.4.2) to fix this crashing issue.
- Traveler Resource Center: The Traveler Resource Center has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveler Resource Center makes it easy for travelers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v10.6 for Android was released on June 2nd. We’ve refreshed the screens for all your travel plans - car rental, train, activities, and more - to make them quicker to scan. Plus, easily access neighborhood safety scores on lodging, restaurant, and meeting plans. You’ll also notice that the flight detail screen has a new layout, with links to airport maps placed inline. TripIt Pro users even get interactive airports maps with gate-to-gate walking times and directions and a search tool for coffee, lounges, and other services. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v14.6.1 for iOS was released on June 10th. We’ve refreshed the screens for your travel plans—car rental, train, lodging, and more—to make them quicker to skim. Plus, it’s easier to access Neighborhood Safety Scores from your lodging, restaurant, and meeting plans, so you can be better prepared when you arrive. The flight detail screen has a new layout, including more convenient access to airport maps. With TripIt Pro, Interactive Airport Maps will help you get around easily with step-by-step directions, walking times, search options, and more. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v14.4 for Mac app was released on March 30th. Stay up-to-date on the rapidly changing travel landscape with destination-specific guidance. Tap the guidebook button from the trip itinerary screen to access this feature. With TripIt Pro, you can now search for travel guidance for destinations you’re considering visiting. Find this under TripIt Pro in the sidebar.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
Updated: June 14, 2021