Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Traveler Resource Center: The Traveler Resource Center has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveler Resource Center makes it easy for travelers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v10.7 for Android was released on September 10th. Stay informed on the continuously changing travel landscape with new updates to our destination- and airline-specific guidance. Tap the guidebook button from the trip itinerary screen to access this feature. We fixed a crash with Seat Tracker and another bug where you couldn’t remove yourself from trips shared with you. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v16.0 for iOS was released on September 21st and rolling out to all users in the next seven days. Now it’s even easier to find past and upcoming travel plans in TripIt. Search for that favorite hotel you stayed at in Milan, the memorable meal you had in New Orleans, the productive conference you attended in Mexico, and more. Tap the magnifying glass in the top right of the trips tab to get started. iOS 15 allows you to minimize distractions with Focus mode. But make sure to allow TripIt’s time-sensitive notifications, so you still receive that flight delay or Go Now alert on your lock screen. (Some notifications are only available for TripIt Pro subscribers.) Also, our widget shows you what’s coming up next in your itinerary, whether placed directly on your home screen (iOS 14+) or as part of the Smart Stack (iOS 15). Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v14.7 for Mac app was released on August 3rd. Stay informed on the rapidly changing travel landscape with new updates to our destination and airline-specific guidance. Tap the guidebook button from the trip itinerary screen to access this feature.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
No known major bugs at this time.
Updated: Sep 21, 2021