Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Air Traveler Checklist: The Air Traveler Checklist helps you stay organized - and in the know- as you navigate an ever-changing world of travel. Download it here then upload it to Documents in TripIt.
- Traveler Resource Center: The Traveler Resource Center has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveler Resource Center makes it easy for travelers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v11.6 for Android was released on July 8th. We continued to better organize features, content, and settings within the Account tab. Check your points and miles, look up your passport number, change your password, add another email address, and more. Let us know what you think by sending feedback through the Help Center. We fixed a bug related to flagging flight conflicts and squashed several other bugs too. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v16.6 for iOS was released on June 14th. We continued to better organize features, content, and settings within the Account tab. Check your points and miles, look up your passport number, change your password, add another email address, and more. Let us know what you think by sending feedback through the Help Center. We fixed bugs in Documents and Interactive Airport Maps, and squashed several other bugs too. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v16.4 for Mac app was released on April 21st. TripIt en español! To better serve our users around the world, TripIt is now available in Spanish. You can also forward booking confirmation emails in Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve added gas stations to Nearby Places to help you along your road trip. We fixed a bug where your personal risk level was not saving in Neighborhood Safety Scores. Set your personal risk level so we can inform you if a location in your itinerary exceeds your threshold. We’re happy you’re traveling again with TripIt. Make sure to check COVID-19 Guidance for your destination as you prepare for your trip. Please update your Mac!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Inbox Sync: Currently, there is an issue with setting up Inbox Sync for Hotmail email addresses on the TripIt iOS app. Until this is resolved, you can set up Inbox Sync from our website. After signing in, click ‘Set up Inbox Sync and never forget to forward a plan!’ from our Home page.
Updated: Aug 5, 2022