Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v10.4 for iOS was released on May 18th. We now support your text size settings for the trip summary timeline screen for iOS 11 users. We've made enhancements under the hood to the TripIt app for Apple Watch to improve sync functions. Please make sure your Watch is updated to watchOS3 or above. To help you make it back to the cruise ship in time, we now show the departure time on the trip summary screen for ports of all. We've also fixed a crash when adding or editing a loyalty program in Point Tracker (Pro) and a few other bugs. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v7.4 for Android was released on May 9th. We now support your text size settings for the trips list and trip summary screens. You can filter past trips to see only those you were a traveler on and we fixed this filter for upcoming trips. We fixed a bug where the trip owner wasn't showing and one where the trip summary was getting cropped on some devices. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- No major bugs at this time.
Updated: May 19, 2018