Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
No known major bugs at this time.
- Auto-Import update for Gmail Users (Sep 18, 2019): We have updated Auto-Import (auto-forward of your confirmation emails) to improve your experience and comply with Google standards. If you had authorized Auto-Import for Gmail prior to Sep 18th, 2019, to continue using the Auto-Import feature, please disable and then re-enable the feature in the Settings section of your TripIt account. (Android and iOS mobile apps: Tap the More tab, select Settings, and under Email Addresses tap on the email address you wish to authorize auto-import. Website: On your signed in account go to Google in the area titled Linked accounts
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.1.0 for Android was released on November 5th. Racing in and out of Indianapolis? TripIt Pro users can now get security wait times for IND airport. Enter and reference passport and driver license information in your profile. Then secure access with your fingerprint on enabled devices. We squished a few annoying bugs, including a bug that prevented you from adding a location from Nearby Places to your trip. Check Nearby Places to find restaurants, cafes, bars, ATMs, and more around points on your itinerary. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v12.1.0 for iOS was released on November 5th. Racing in and out of Indianapolis? TripIt Pro users can now get security wait times for IND airport. Light was peeking out in some places in dark mode, so we plugged those gaps. Upgrade to iOS 13 to check out dark mode. We fixed a bug where you couldn't select a country when accessing International Travel Tools from the Pro tab. If you aren't a subscriber already, get TripIt Pro for useful information about countries you'll be visiting such as currency conversion, socket and plug diagrams, embassy locations, tipping etiquette and more. We also squished a few other annoying bugs. Please update your iOS devices!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
Updated: Nov 6, 2019