Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Traveler Resource Center: The Traveler Resource Center has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveler Resource Center makes it easy for travelers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v11.0.1 for Android was released on September 25th. Stay informed on the continuously changing travel landscape with new updates to our destination- and airline-specific guidance. Tap the guidebook button from the trip itinerary screen to access this feature. We fixed a crash with Seat Tracker and another bug where you couldn’t remove yourself from trips shared with you. Please update your Android devices!
iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v16.1.1 for iOS was released on November 1st. Destination-specific guidance now includes additional details about quarantine requirements and entry rules, and is now available for French regions and Spanish autonomous communities. We made improvements to Voiceover for Nearby Places. Use Nearby Places to locate cafes, ATMs, and pharmacies near your hotel or event. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v14.8 for Mac app was released on September 20th. We've added more details to our destination and airline specific guidance and have created a summary screen with actionable information to view before you depart. Visit the trip itinerary screen to get started. Please update your Mac!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Inbox Sync: Currently, there is an issue with setting up Inbox Sync for Hotmail email addresses on the TripIt iOS app. Until this is resolved, you can set up Inbox Sync from our website. After signing in, click ‘Set up Inbox Sync and never forget to forward a plan!’ from our Home page.
Updated: Nov 15, 2021