Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
Hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural disruptions: As TripIt does not offer booking services or have access to vendor live reservations, we can not be of assistance with changes or cancellations for your travel reservations. All questions regarding travel policies and reservation changes must be directed to the booking agent (travel agent, TMC, booking site, airline, hotel, ect.) for your reservation(s).
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.6 for iOS was released on Sep 19th. We've made the TripIt app compatible with iOS 11 and enhanced TripIt for iMessage to include dynamic updates for shared plans and the ability to share your entire trip. You can also sign in using password autofill from your iCloud keychain, preview your trip summary from the trip list or glimpse a plan from the trip summary screen with 3D touch (iPhone only), edit plans easily by providing location suggestions and filling in the address (iPhone only), and catch potential conflicting plans with new callouts (iPhone only). Also, Nearby Places is now available on the rental car, activity and restaurant screens (iPhone only) and we've fixed the Go Now freezing bug along with a few other bugs. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.6 for Android was released on Sep 19th. In this release, Nearby Places is now available on the rental car, activity and restaurant screens. It is easier to find the info you need with the redesigned rail, parking, transportation, cruise, and ferry detail screens. You can also now share your travel plans over SMS, email, Facebook, Slack and more through the Android sharing interface and we've fixed the crash when updating your primary email address along with a few other bugs. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- No known major bugs at this time!
Updated: Sep 22, 2017