Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v11 for iOS was released on September 14th. With TripIt's shortcuts for Siri, you can quickly get details on your upcoming flight and other travel plans simply by asking Siri. Make sure to upgrade your device to iOS 12 to take advantage of this latest feature. You can also view your travel stats in the app! See your distance traveled, trips taken, countries visited, and more, all from the More tab. The TripIt app for Apple Watch includes your train reservations and activities such as meetings, tours, and concerts. The TripIt widget shows more than just the current day of your itinerary. Our assistive technology was enhanced to make your itinerary more comprehensible when using a screen reader. We've also fixed a bug that duplicated flights and another that didn't take into account your phone's 24-hour clock settings. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v8.0 for Android was released on September 14th. Now you can view your travel stats in the app! See your distance traveled, trips taken, countries visited and more, all from the More tab. TripIt now supports Android 9 pie: Make sure to update your device to take advantage of the latest enhancements. We also fixed some bugs that affected unfiled items. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Google Auth Bug UPDATED Sep 12: The bug preventing user authorization of our auto import feature for Google email addresses has been fixed
Updated: Sep 19, 2018