Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v8.1.3 for Android was released on November 9th. We've fixed an issue that notified some too frequently of background syncs. Please update your Android devices!
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v11.1.1 for iOS was released on October 30th. The map view is back and better than ever on both iPhone and iPad. Access it from your trip timeline by tapping the map button to see your travel plans as points on a map. You can also get transportation options for getting from point A to B. You can also view your travel stats by year, in addition to your cumulative total. If your distance traveled is zero, make sure to add a home location and home airport to your profile. The header has been redesigned for better legibility to support accessibility. When you hop in your ride to a meeting or concert, sometimes you need the location name more than the address: Activities on the Watch now include the location name. The app is compatible with the new, larter iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR screens. We also fixed bugs that prevented moving trip items, stopped the Watch app from launching and more. Please update your iOS devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- iOS app - *This bug has been resolved in our latest version 11.1.1, released on 10/30/18* Users on iOS 10-11.1.2 may experiencing crashing when tapping flight trip items. Developers are aware and are working on a fix.
- SMS Alerts - We've resolved the issue some Pro users were having verifying their SMS number and receiving alerts between October 12-17.
- Seat Tracker: We've resolved the issue with users being able to save their Seat Tracker searches on our mobile apps.
Updated: Nov 9, 2018