Your calendar feed displays your trips for the last 90 days.
For performance reasons, we do not show trips older than 90 days on your calendar feed. However, you can still view all of your past trips from within your TripIt account in the Past trips folder on your Trips page on our website and on our Android and iOS apps.
If you would like to have all your past trips in your calendar for record keeping purposes, one option is to download the calendar file. This can be accessed on our website for any trip.
You may have noticed we've redesigned our web experience. You still have the option to access your account from our legacy site so we've included instructions for both.
From our new web experience:
- From the Trips page, click 'More Options' under the trip you'd like to export to your calendar.
- Select Export trip to calendar.
From our legacy site:
- From the Trips page, click on the trip you'd like to export to your calendar.
- Click the 'Gear' icon.
- Select Export to calendar.
- It's a one time export so trip changes will not automatically update in your calendar.
- It must be done on a per trip basis.
- Also, be sure to follow the instructions exactly. We find that customers sometimes open the file instead of importing it. See key steps below:
- First, download the file in your browser and select Save.
- Open your desktop calendar application.
- In your calendar application, go to File >> Import. (Make sure to tell your calendar to import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs))
- Go to your downloads and import the saved .ics file.
Updated: Jan 5, 2022