You can export an individual trip to your calendar.
Exporting a trip to your calendar is most valuable when you want to add a trip to your main calendar, add a shared trip (not a traveler), or are adding trips over 90 days old.
At this time, exporting a calendar file is only available on our website. You may have noticed we've redesigned our web experience. You still have the option to access your account from our legacy site so we've included instructions for both.
From our new web experience:
- From the Trips page, select one of the trips you want merged into another trip.
- Click 'More Options'.
- Select 'Export trip to calendar' from the dropdown menu.
From our legacy site:
- Select your trip from the Trips page.
- Click the Gear icon and click Export to Calendar.
- Select Download calendar file.