Refreshing Your Feed
If you are having trouble with your calendar not syncing properly or you wish to force an update, you can refresh your feed.
Note that some calendar applications will refresh on their own (Google Calendar, for example, can take up to a day before you see changes), so you may want to wait. But if the problem doesn't clear up, try these steps:
- Go to the Publishing Your TripIt data page on our website and click the Refresh button in the upper-right corner of the page (in the Calendar Feed section).
- Copy the new feed URL from the TripIt Home page.
- Add the new URL to your calendar application.
- Wait about 15 minutes for your data to sync.
Android and iOS:
- Select Account to navigate to Settings.
- Find the Calendar Sync section.
- Tap Reset Calendar Feed URL.
- Remove the old calendar feed then re-add the new one.
Updated: Aug 5, 2022