You can reset or change your password anytime on our website and our Android and iOS mobile apps.
How to reset your password:
- From both our TripIt apps and website, click 'Forgot Password' located below the 'Sign in' button.
- Enter any email address associated with your TripIt account then hit 'Continue.
- TripIt will send you an email to this email address with the reset password link.
Your password must contain a minimum of eight characters and can not be an email address. The maximum number of characters is 64.
How to change your password:
Android and iOS apps:
- Tap the Account tab (bottom right).
- Tap your name/email address (top of page) > Change Password.
You may have noticed we've redesigned our web experience. You still have the option to access your account from our legacy site so we've included instructions for both.
From our new web experience:
- Click the Profile icon (top right).
- Select 'Account and Security' > 'Manage Account > Change Password.
From our legacy site:
- Click your user name (top right).
- 'Settings' > Change password.
Updated: Jan 19, 2023