TripIt offers both a basic (free) and a premium service (TripIt Pro).
TripIt Pro members enjoy the following benefits:
- Alerts – Along with a check-in alert, receive the latest info about flights delays, cancellations, connections, gate changes, baggage claim and more, on any Android or iOS mobile device, for any airline regardless of where the flight was booked. You can even share the notifications with others.
- Alternate Flights – Get unbiased re-booking options for any flight delays or cancellations, including flight status and available seats, across all available airlines.
- Fare Tracker - If your airfare is eligible for a refund, we'll let you know how much and who to contact.
- Inner Circle – Identify key people, like an administrative assistant or spouse, who get automatic access to every trip.
- Interactive Maps - Interactive airport maps are currently available for 78 airports worldwide.
- Go Now - Appearing 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time (US domestic currently; all flights in the near future), tells drivers when you should leave for the airport based on your current location, flight status, and real-time traffic conditions.
- Point Tracker – Keep track of frequent traveler accounts, balances and expirations, all in one place.
- Seat Tracker — Choose the kind of seat you want, or tell us if you need seats together. We'll notify you if your seat becomes available.
- Security Wait times - TripIt Pro users can get airport security wait times for select airports.
- VIP benefits - CLEAR 4-month free trial and a one-time $25 LoungeBuddy credit.
The comparison chart below provides a quick view of the differences between TripIt (free) and TripIt Pro memberships.
Updated: Jan 13, 2019