TripIt offers both a basic (free) and a premium service (TripIt Pro).
TripIt Pro members enjoy the following benefits:
- Alerts – Along with a check-in alert, receive the latest info about flights delays, cancellations, connections, gate changes, baggage claim and more, on any Android or iOS mobile device, for any airline regardless of where the flight was booked. You can even share the notifications with others.
- Alternate Flights – Get unbiased re-booking options for any flight delays or cancellations across all available airlines.
- Documents - Upload up to 25 documents per trip.
- Fare Tracker - If your airfare is eligible for a refund, we'll let you know how much and who to contact.
- Inner Circle – Identify key people, like an administrative assistant or spouse, who get automatic access to every trip.
- Interactive Maps - Interactive airport maps are currently available for 103 airports worldwide.
- International Travel Tools - Provides country-specific travel information.
- Go Now - Tells you when to leave for the airport.
- Partner Perk - CLEAR 4-month free trial.
- Point Tracker – Keep track of frequent traveler accounts, balances and expirations, all in one place.
- Search for COVID-19 travel guidance - Search for the latest COVID-19 travel guidance by destination before you book a trip.
- Seat Tracker — Choose the kind of seat you want, or tell us if you need seats together. We'll notify you if your seat becomes available.
- Security wait times - TripIt Pro users can get airport security wait times for select airports.
- Terminal and Gate Reminders - Sends you updated departure terminal and gate information.
The comparison chart below provides a quick view of the differences between TripIt (free) and TripIt Pro memberships.
Updated: Mar 17, 2021