TripIt offers both a free and a premium service (TripIt Pro).
If you upgrade to TripIt Pro (our standard subscription cost is $49 annually) you'll get:
- Alerts – Along with a check-in alert, receive the latest info about flights delays, cancellations, connections, gate changes, baggage claim and more, on any mobile device, for any airline regardless of where the flight was booked.
- Alternate Flights – Get unbiased re-booking options for any flight delays or cancellations, including flight status and available seats, across all available airlines.
- Refund Tracker - If your airfare is eligible for a refund, we'll let you know how much and who to contact.
- Point Tracker – Keep track of frequent traveler accounts, balances and expirations, all in one place.
- Inner Circle – Identify key people, like an administrative assistant or spouse, who get automatic access to every trip.
- VIP Privileges - Get 4-months of CLEAR free and other discounts, a one-time $25 LoungeBuddy credit.
- Seat Tracker — Choose the kind of seat you want, or tell us if you need seats together. We'll notify you if your seat becomes available.
- Go Now - Appearing 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time (US domestic currently; all flights in the near future), tells drivers when you should leave for the airport based on your current location, flight status, and real-time traffic conditions.
- Interactive Maps - Available for TripIt Pro users with our Android 6.5 or iOS 9.5 app version, our new interactive airport maps are currently available for 51 airports worldwide.
See the comparison chart below for a quick view of the differences between TripIt basic and TripIt Pro memberships. (Note: Go Now, our newest feature, is not shown).
Updated: Aug 09, 2017