You can add and remove email addresses and change your primary email on our website and Android and iOS apps.
Android and iOS TripIt apps:
1. On both Android and iOS go to More > Settings > Email Addresses.
2. If you'd like to update the primary email address, just click on the email you wish to be your primary email and select.
3. You'll also have the option to add or remove an email address.
All changes can be made, on your signed-in TripIt account, in the Settings area.
1. Click on the triangle to the right of your user name (upper right of any page) and select Settings.
2. To add and/or remove an email address go to the Email settings section of your account settings page:
3. To add an address, enter it in the box Add a new email address.
- You'll receive a verification email from TripIt. Within the email, you will need to click on the activation link. If the additional email is already registered, you'll be prompted to merge accounts instead.
4. To remove an address, select Remove to the right of the email address.
5. If you'd like to update the primary email address, under Where we’ll send stuff (top of page) select the email address where you want TripIt emails to be sent. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.
Updated: June 9, 2017