Your Travel Stats measure the distance traveled between your daily locations (including home location) for itineraries that list you as a traveler.
How to access your Travel Stats:
- Open TripIt app.
- Tap More tab (bottom right).
- Select Travel Stats.
How your Travel Stats are calculated:
- Is made after the conclusion of your trip.
- Assumes that you are returning home between trips.
- May take up to a day to post to your account.
- Note: Single, long-term trips which are greater then 366 days are excluded from travel stats; when tabulating countries visited your home country is included if you have a domestic trip.
If you believe your travel statistics are not calculating properly, be sure to check the following:
- Enter your city in the box titled Home location (you will be given a drop-down list of cities to choose from once you begin typing your city name).
2. That you are listed as a traveler on the trip on your Itinerary page.
- To change the designation to Traveler, please see our help page for instructions.
3. For single date trips (same start/end date - e.g. start May 10/end May10), TripIt sets your daily location (last location before midnight) to your home location and no distance is added. We plan to improve the logic for this case in the future. For now a good workaround is to add a map for your destination dated for the next day.
Related Help Page: Travel stats by year
Updated: Sep 27, 2018