You can set your preferences for date (mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy, or yyyy/mm/dd), distance (miles or kilometers [km]), time (am/pm or 24 hour clock), and/or weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius) on our website.
- Sign in and then click on your user name (upper right of the page).
- Select Settings > About you.
- Scroll down to Travel preferences and make your selection(s). Be sure to hit Save before exiting the page.
The time format (am/pm or 24 hour clock) displayed on our Android and iOS apps is set from your device settings not within the TripIt app settings.
- Android: Settings > System > Date & Time > Use 24-hour format.
- iOS: Settings > General > Date & Time > 24-Hour Time.
Updated: Mar 4, 2021