TripIt can help you organize travel plans for your travelers.
If you are an SAP Concur user, please check out our SAP Concur: Travel Arrangers page. If not, please see below for instructions on adding a trip for another traveler.
- Travel planner creates and verifies a free TripIt account in their name. (Each traveler also needs their own account).
- If managing multiple travelers, uncheck 'Put new plans into trips' in the Travel preferences section of your profile's About you page, which will make it easier to file the right plans in the right trip.
- When it's time to arrange travel for a business traveler, the travel planner creates a new trip 'shell' in their TripIt account, entering just the trip name, primary location, start/end dates and unchecking 'I am a traveler on this trip'. Use trip names like 'Chicago, 5/1/2022, Traveler Name' to help keep things organized.
- Travel planner forwards all the business traveler's confirmation emails to email@example.com and all travel information is automatically added to the new trip based on the start and end date. (If managing multiple travelers, travel arranger moves trip from Unfiled Items folder into trip shell.)
- Travel planner customizes the TripIt itinerary as necessary, adding driving directions, client meetings, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Travel planner shares trip with business traveler, adding them as a Traveler.
Updated: Sep 25, 2021