You can change your primary email address on our website and Android and iOS apps.
Your primary email address is the email address TripIt uses to send emails and notifications.
(Note: New trip creation emails are sent to the email address from which the vendor confirmation email was submitted.)
- Click the triangle to the right of your user name (upper right of any page) and select Settings.
- Go to the Email settings section of your account settings page.
- Under Where we’ll send stuff (top of page) select the email address where you want TripIt emails to be sent. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.
Android and iOS apps:
- Open the Android or iOS app.
- Tap the More tab > Settings > Email addresses.
- Select the email address you wish to be your new primary email address.
- Tap Make This the Primary Email (iOS) or tap (top right on Android) and select Make This the Primary Email.
- Tap OK.
Updated: May 3, 2021