Traveler Profile provides a repository for TripIt and TripIt Pro users to store key travel information and contacts.
This feature is available on our website and Android and iOS phone apps. Your travel and contacts information are stored in one place and are easily accessible while traveling.
Traveler Profile document options include Passport, Drivers License, USCIS Green Card, Global Entry, US Military ID, USCIS Reentry Permit, US US TSA Pre, Alclear LLC Clear Card, and SENTRI. There is also a generic template (Other) to place additional document information.
Any contact can be stored in your Traveler Profile, from emergency contacts to your pet sitter (or other important contacts you may need while traveling). *We strongly recommend never storing financial data and passwords in Traveler Profile.
- All important travel document details and contacts are at your fingertips.
- Traveler Profile centralizes the contacts you need the most while traveling so you can easily access them while you’re on the go.
- Traveler Profile allows you to input and store information for yourself and your fellow travelers, so everyone’s travel information is in one place.
- And it’s protected. TripIt encrypts all sensitive information stored on our servers. (Additionally, a 4-digit PIN is required to access your encrypted Traveler Profile information from your mobile device.)
How to access your Traveler Profile on our website
- After signing in, click the triangle to the right of your user name (top right).
- Click Profile > Traveler Profile.
How to access your Traveler Profile on our Android and iOS apps
- From the signed in TripIt app, tap the Account tab (bottom right of screen).
- Select Travel Documents or Travel Contacts.
First time access or apps that have been signed out since last accessing will require a PIN (see our help page for additional information).
Who else can view your Traveler Profile:
No one else can see your Traveler Profile including your Inner Circle (Pro feature). Even if you have shared your trip with someone on TripIt, they do not have access to your Traveler Profile Information.
Updated: Feb 10, 2022