You can turn off / stop the auto-importation of your confirmation emails at anytime.
Android and iOS:
- Tap the Account tab (bottom right).
- Tap your name/email address (top of page).
- Tap your email address then disable the Turn on Inbox Sync toggle.
You may have noticed we've redesigned our web experience. You still have the option to access your account from our legacy site so we've included instructions for both.
From our new web experience:
- Click your Profile icon.
- Click 'Account and Security' > 'Manage Account'.
- Select the email address(es) you wish to disable Inbox Sync.
- Click Deactivate Inbox Sync.
From our legacy site:
- Click your user name.
- Click Settings > About You
- Under Linked Accounts > Click Deactivate next to your email address.
TripIt will stop importing emails from this account immediately. (Google users can also view and revoke access directly from their Google account settings.)
Additional Inbox Sync help:
- How to get started with Inbox Sync.
- Security for Inbox Sync.
- Inbox Sync posting trips for all travelers in my inbox.
- Inbox Sync posting local / home city events.
- Inbox Sync appears not to be working.
Updated: Jan 19, 2023