Below are a few reasons why our Inbox Sync feature (formerly Auto-Import) may not be working for you.
- Confirmations not in main inbox: Your confirmations are not in your main email inbox but filtered into folders automatically. We only scan your main / primary email in-box.
- We scan several times per day: Your email in-box has not yet been scanned today. TripIt will scan your in-box multiple times a day for travel plans (as Inbox Sync is meant as a convenience, there is not an option to manually initiate an import).
- Problem with email format: We support most travel confirmation emails, however there are a few situations that could cause a failure and we're unable to automatically import your confirmation email. If that could be the case, please forward your confirmation email to email@example.com. If you receive a problem with submission email, please see our Problem with your TripIt submission help page for more information.
- Trip item location: Your restaurant confirmation is for a location within 50 miles of your home location.
Additional Auto-Import Help:
- How to get started with Inbox Sync
- How to stop Inbox Sync
- Security for Inbox Sync
- Inbox Sync posting trips for all travelers in my in-box
- Inbox Sync posting local / home city events
Updated: May 4, 2022