Share your trip or individual trip plans from our Android and iOS apps.
Your trip details are private and only visible to you unless you choose to share them. To learn more about sharing trips, go to our Share trips info page and our Trip sharing from our website help page.
Share a trip through private invitation by adding another person as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
Travelers and planners can make trip edits and view all trip details while a viewer can only view trip details (less cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number) and has no editing rights. This option will add your trip to the recipient's TripIt account.
- Open your trip and tap the share icon for Android/ for iOS.
- Tap Invite (Allow others to track updates on your itinerary in their TripIt app).
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your trip with and choose whether you want to add them as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
- Tap Send.
Share individual trip plans or an entire itinerary by text, email or third party app.
This option is read-only and will not display the cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number nor will it add the trip to the recipient's TripIt account.
- Open your trip and tap the share icon for Android/for iOS (top right).
- Tap Send (second share option).
- Select which trip plans you'd like to share then tap the blue check mark (bottom right).
- Choose how you'd like to share your travel plans (email, text message, Slack, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
Updated: Dec 22, 2022