Share your trip or individual trip plans from our Android and iOS apps.
Your trip details are private and only visible to you unless you choose to share them. To learn more about sharing trips, go to our Share trips info page and our Trip sharing from our website help page.
Share a trip through private invitation by adding another person as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
Travelers and Planners can make trip edits and view all trip details while a Viewer can view trip details (less cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number) and has no editing rights. Sharing a trip this way will also add the trip to the recipient's TripIt account.
- Open your trip and tap the share icon for Android/ for iOS.
- Tap Invite others to view trip.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your trip with and choose whether you want to add them as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
- Tap Send.
Share individual trip plans via SMS, email, Slack and more.
This option is view-only and will not display the cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number. Sharing a trip this way will not add the trip to the recipient's TripIt account.
- Open your trip and tap the share icon for Android/for iOS.
- Tap Select plans to share.
- Select which trip items you'd like to share.
- Tap the blue check mark (bottom right).
- Choose how you'd like it shared (SMS, email, 3rd party app, etc.)
Updated: May 19, 2022