Search for past and upcoming travel plans in TripIt for iOS.
You can now search your travel plans from within the TripIt iOS app for locations you’ve visited, trips taken, or other travel details. This feature is available in iOS/iPad OS 14 and later. Be sure your app is updated to the latest version of TripIt.
Possible ideas for using search:
- Reference past bookings when planning an upcoming trip.
- Reference past bookings when completing an export report.
- Report states or countries you’ve visited for legal/government documentation.
- Recommend destinations to others.
- Reminisce about past trips.
- Quickly find details about an upcoming trip if you have many in TripIt.
How to get started:
- Open the TripIt iOS app.
- From the Trips tab, type your keywords into the search bar.
You can search using the following keywords (including, but not limited to):
- Location: city, state, country
- Type of plan: trip, flight, hotel, meeting, restaurant, concert
- Brand: Marriott, Avis, Delta, Booking.com, etc.
- Airport: by name, by code
- Date: month, year
- Travelers: names of individuals who joined a trip
If you are unable to update your iPhone/iPad to latest iOS version of TripIt
You can still search for plans within the TripIt app by using the search function available on the Home screen of your device. Just remember to be signed into the TripIt app at the time of your search.
- Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Search field and enter what you are looking for.
- Tap Search.
- All TripIt plans related to this search will appear (you may need to tap Show More if there are more than 3 results).
Search is not yet available for Android and our website.
Updated: Mar 28, 2022