You can connect your Concur and TripIt accounts from your Concur Solutions account.
Once you've connected your accounts, any upcoming trips in Concur will automatically sync to your TripIt account. If your company is providing you with free TripIt Pro, this is also activated when you connect your accounts. Also, trips you add in TripIt are automatically synced to your Concur accounts.
Watch the following video or follow the instructions below to link your accounts.
3. Click the Connect button and sign into your existing TripIt account or sign-up for a new one.
4. Once connected you will need to sign out of and then back into Concur for the authorization to activate.
- New TripIt users should sign up for TripIt with the same email address as is in your Concur profile.
- If you have an existing TripIt account registered with a different email address, simply add the email address that is in your Concur profile in the Email Settings section of your TripIt account.
- Your selected language within your Concur account must be in either US or UK English.
- Your TripIt password must consist of eight or more characters.
- Existing TripIt Pro users will be automatically provisioned TripIt Pro for the same account as long as their TripIt and Concur accounts are linked before their current subscription ends.
How to unlink your Concur and TripIt accounts.
If for any reason you no longer want to have your TripIt and Concur accounts connected, you can remove the connection at anytime from the TripIt website.
- Once you are signed into your TripIt account on our website, click your user name (top right).
- Select Settings > Applications.
- Click Remove next to Concur.
Updated: Jul 29, 2019