You can connect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts from your Concur Solutions account.
Once you've connected your accounts, any upcoming trips in SAP Concur will automatically sync to your TripIt account. If your company is providing you with free TripIt Pro, this is also activated when you connect your accounts.
Please follow the instructions below to connect your accounts:
3. Click the Connect button and sign into your existing TripIt account or sign-up for a new one.
4. Once connected you will need to sign out of and then back into SAP Concur for the authorization to activate.
- New TripIt users should sign up for TripIt with the same email address as is in your SAP Concur profile.
- If you have an existing TripIt account registered with a different email address, simply add the email address that is in your SAP Concur profile in the Email Settings section of your TripIt account.
- Your selected language within your SAP Concur account must be in either US or UK English.
- Your TripIt password must consist of eight or more characters.
- Existing TripIt Pro users will be automatically provisioned TripIt Pro for the same account as long as their TripIt and SAP Concur accounts are linked before their current subscription ends.
How to disconnect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts.
You can remove the link between SAP Concur and TripIt from the TripIt website. You may have noticed we've redesigned our web experience. You still have the option to access your account from our legacy site so we've included instructions for both.
From our new web experience:
- Click your Profile icon (top right).
- Click 'Settings' > 'Applications'.
- Click 'Disconnect' next to Concur.
From our legacy site:
Updated: Jan 11, 2023