Whether it’s a business trip, a family vacation, or a quick weekend away, TripIt will organize all your information in seconds.
When you connect your Concur and TripIt accounts, trips added in Concur Travel are automatically synced to TripIt and vice versa. When adding personal trips to TripIt, you can turn off the Share with SAP Concur toggle.
Mobile app view
Please note, the Share with SAP Concur toggle will only appear if you have TripIt Pro through your company's SAP Concur agreement (TripLink).
From our apps:
- Select the trip you do not want shared with Concur.
- Tap the floating action icon > Edit trip.
- Turn off the Share with SAP Concur toggle > Save.
From our website:
- Select the trip you do not want shared with Concur from the Trips page.
- Click Edit (located to the right of trip).
- Uncheck the Share with SAP Concur box > Save.
What should I do if my personal travel plans end up in Concur Travel?
Because you’ve connected your TripIt account to your SAP Concur profile, there is a chance personal trips will flow into Concur Travel — but no worries! You can remove them anytime by following these instructions:
- Sign in to concursolutions.com.
- Select the Travel tab, then click Trip Library.
- Find the trip you would like to remove, then click Remove and Yes.
To prevent a trip from being added to Concur at all, you'll need to first create a trip shell in your TripIt account by entering your travel dates, trip destination and turning off the Share with SAP Concur toggle before any travel plans are added.
Updated: Nov 2, 2020