The TripIt app for Mac provides a go-to spot to manage your travel plans from your desktop, even when you're offline!
With seamless synchronization across devices, you can access your travel plans from our Mac app, website and mobile apps. If you haven't already, install the TripIt app from the Mac App store (requires macOS 10.15 or later)
With the TripIt Mac app, you'll be able to:
- View upcoming and past trips.
- Access a menu bar that makes it easy to add and edit plans.
- View alerts.
- Utilize plane-friendly features such as offline access and dark mode.
- Share a trip with others.
- View Neighborhood Safety Scores.
- Covid-19 guidance
- Link to Maps to help explore areas you'll be visiting and more!
TripIt Pro users will be able to:
- Access Alternate Flights.
- View International Travel Tools.
- Use Go Now.
- View flight alerts and terminal and gate reminders.
- Access Point Tracker.
- Add to Inner Circle.
- If you get TripIt Pro through your company, a new email address setting lets you choose whether your itineraries are automatically shared with SAP Concur.
- Search for travel guidance for destinations you’re considering visiting.
How to get started:
- Download the TripIt app from the Mac app store (requires macOS 10.15 or later).
- Sign up/sign in to your account with your email address and TripIt password.
- Once signed in, you'll be able to view your upcoming trips, past trips, unfiled Items and alerts.
- Click a trip to view your entire itinerary.
- Click a specific plan to view additional details and features such as online check-in.
- Within a plan, click an address to open the location in Maps.
- Click Neighborhood Safety Scores to see how safe a location will be.
- From the menu bar:
- Click TripIt to manage your notifications and account settings.
- Click File to add, edit and share a trip.
- Click Help to reach our Help Center.
Updated: Aug 29, 2022