A travel arranger designated in SAP Concur can now add travel plans to their authorized traveler's TripIt account via email@example.com.
- Travel arranger adds the traveler's email address to subject line of confirmation email. Traveler's email address should be added to the beginning of the subject line as shown in below example.
- Travel arranger forwards confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel plan is added to both the traveler and traveler arranger's TripIt account with the traveler arranger designated as a TripIt travel planner.
- Both the SAP Concur Travel Arranger and traveler must be TripIt users.
- The SAP Concur Travel Arranger must be designated as such in the Assistants/Travel Arrangers section of their SAP Concur Profile Settings.
- The email address used for both the travel arranger and traveler must be verified in the Email Addresses section of their SAP Concur Settings Profile.
The traveler’s email address must be within the first 100 characters in the subject line. We recommend adding the traveler’s email address in the beginning of the subject line to make sure it gets added to the traveler’s account.
Updated: Feb 10, 2022