We’ve redesigned our web experience with a fresh new look!
You’ll notice changes that provide more intuitive navigation, additional language support, and cleaner design, to help you use the TripIt features you know and love. Note: Some features are not yet offered in the new web experience, but will still be available as usual on the TripIt mobile app or by switching back to the Legacy site.
- Brand-new streamlined experience with a modern look and feel.
- Intuitive navigation with easy discoverability of TripIt’s features.
- Ability to easily adjust your language settings (via the drop-down button in the top right navigation).
- Allows you to create trips; add, edit, and remove plans; adjust your profile and settings; and use other core TripIt features.
- Better accessibility, especially for screen reader capabilities and keyboard-only users.
- Allows you to enjoy TripIt on your desktop, which is great for organizing itineraries while planning a trip.
Where to find it
- Go to TripIt.com
- Click the ‘New website’ toggle in the upper right-hand corner to switch to the new web experience.
To help better serve our users worldwide, the new web experience is available in all of TripIt’s supported languages which includes English (US/UK), French, German, Spanish (LATAM/Spain), and Japanese. Language preference is easily adjustable via the drop-down button in the top right navigation.
Why certain features are missing
Some features are not yet offered in the new web experience, but will still be available as usual on the TripIt mobile app or by switching back to the Legacy site.
Some missing features include:
- Unfiled Items.
- Pro features such as Point Tracker, Inner Circle and Go Now.
- Travel Stats.
We plan to keep adding to the new web experience, so you’ll see regular updates over time.
How to switch back to old web experience
Click the ‘New website’ toggle in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
How to provide feedback on the new web experience?
When first signing in with the new web experience, you can click the blue pop-up that says, 'Provide new website feedback or access the Help Center'. Otherwise, click the Support button in the navigation bar, select 'Provide New Website Feedback' and fill out the form with your thoughts.
Updated: Oct 6, 2022