You can now manage your email addresses, activate Inbox Sync, merge accounts and change your password in one place.
How to get started:
- Click the Profile icon (top right).
- Select 'Account and Security'.
In the Manage Account section, you can do the following:
Add or remove an email address:
- Enter your new email address under 'Add an Email address'.
- Click on any email address you want removed, then click 'Remove'.
Update primary email address:
- Click on the email address you want as your new primary email address.
- Click 'Set as primary email address'.
Activate Inbox Sync:
- Click on the email address you want to set up for Inbox Sync.
- Click the 'Activate Inbox Sync' button.
- Enter the email address for the account you want to merge.
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm the merge. If you need to sign into your account to finalize the merge, please make sure you sign into your primary account or the account you were signed into when you initiated the merge. Do not sign in with the email address you are trying to add/merge.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click the 'Delete Account' button.
- You will receive a verification email to complete the process.
You can switch back to the old web experience at anytime by clicking the ‘New website’ toggle in the upper right-hand corner.
Updated: Oct 4, 2022