With our new web design, you may notice features are missing or not where they used to be.
We've compiled the most common questions in one place.
- Time Format: If your time settings are set to AM/PM, you'll need to enter the time in this format (e.g. 04:30 PM vs 16:00). Click the Profile icon (top right) > Settings > Display Preferences and update to 'HH:MM'.
- Delete, merge or print a trip: Delete, merge or print a trip by selecting the trip and clicking 'More Options'.
- Delete, copy or move a trip plan: Delete, copy or move a trip plan by selecting the trip > clicking the plan (in blue text) > 'More Options' (top right).
- Resolve a flight conflict: Select the flight with the flight conflict > click 'Please Review' > select the correct flight > click 'Save this version'.
- Notes: Add or edit a note by clicking the plan (in blue text) > 'Notes' (under 'More Details') > 'Edit Notes'.
- Missing features: These features are currently unavailable but we are working to add them to our new web experience:
- Unfiled Items
- Point Tracker (Pro)
- Inner Circle (Pro)
- Travel Stats, Travel Documents
- Countdown to trip.
These features are still available as usual on the TripIt mobile app or by switching back to the Legacy site.
How to provide feedback on the new web experience?
When first signing in with the new web experience, you can click the blue pop-up that says, 'Provide new website feedback or access the Help Center'. Otherwise, click the Support button in the navigation bar, select 'Provide New Website Feedback' and fill out the form with your thoughts.
Updated: Oct 13, 2022